July 22, 2009

Lions, tigers, e-mails, oh my.

So today was interesting, and I actually.... DID SOMETHING!! I sent out some e-mails to get things started- apparently, I get to go out into the community and do some interviewing, Endowment Funds 101. It should be interesting... Caroline, my boss, hasn't a clue how or where to begin with endowment building, so I thought talking to people whose orgs already have them might be a good place to start. If you have any info on endowment building, please pass it along. All the help I can get is good.

I apparently also get to help with the "phamplet process" this week. We are working on creating, printing and putting together information on CNADA for the fairs, which will make the communuity more aware of our presence. I'm really excited to go to the fairs. Apparently, they're huge around here. Whoo celebrations for cowpeople!

And, finally, another song. Name it, and... well, we'll see what happens. Martini Bar?

"And I try not to worry, but you've got me terrified
It's like you're in some kind of hurry to say goodbye
Say goodbye, say goodbye"

No comments:

Post a Comment