Adventures of an AmeriCorps member beginning in Montana, with a transition to Minneapolis... with an ending still unknown.
May 14, 2010
So, this weekend is the annual, "World Famous Bucking Horse Sale," which I hear is nothing more than a big street festival complete with rodeos, a parade, and horse races. And, of course, lots of booze. I'm excited to see what all goes on. This morning, as I was walking my beagle, the street vendors had begun to set up their food stands. Everything already smelled amazing. My dog seemed a bit distracted by all of the new smells, but managed to make a few friends along the way. I hope she's okay with the many people staying at our house this weekend. I'm sure it'll prove to be a good weekend, as there will be tons of friends that I haven't seen in a while. More updates to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment